Oldmain - New Year felicitations to you all

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Going nowhere slow. How does that work....? Take your pick.

I feel compelled to post, because I feel bad about not posting.

If that makes sense. It's not that I don't want to post, I do. It's just that....

I don't really have much to say... I haven't been up to a lot lately. Since uni finished I haven't done a lot with my life. And that was only a few weeks ago now.

List of things I could potentially write about:

The paint fumes at mum and dad's.

Little Hoe drinking a lot of water because of the paint fumes.

The pervert painter who leers down my top.

That going out for dinner every night because there is no kitchen is no longer fun.

How irritating it is that fireworks have been postponed AGAIN.

The Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge and my adventure to Taupo.


If anyone has any preferences please let me know :-)

Yours,

Susie Johnson

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home