Oldmain - New Year felicitations to you all

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

How come every time you come around....

My bladdy, bladder contents wanna come out....

John announced to me before that he was bringing sexy back, which is how we got onto the topic of what exactly does Fergie mean by 'London Bridge'?? Our conclusion = Bum Juice.

Which also reminded me of that stooopid ad on TV "whats your favourite part of my body?" Yeah, it's going to be the armpit - every time.

My favourite part of your body, is your belly-button. My lint-filled dream.

What is your favourite part of the body?? Is it the ear-hair, the space between the toes where "jam" can collect??

Or is it infact - the bottom. A regular supplier of juice.

Those mother-ballers don't know how to act....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home