Oldmain - New Year felicitations to you all

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

FREEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!


FREEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

All yesterday and this morning I had 'The Final Countdown' stuck in my head, now it's 'Think' by Aretha Frankling (Freedom....).

Today, at 5.30pm, I put down my pen from finishing my last exam. EVER (granted I pass) and it felt terrifying.

I walked my last walk to the Gravel Pit, and I was looking at Massey for the last time reminiscing, thinking how it would be a long time until I came Massey again. As I was in the car park I said "Bye Massey"

Then, as I went to use my ticket to get out, the ticket wouldn't work. The line behind me increased and the security lady had to come over and help me.

As I drove away, I said "Fuck you Massey, hope you choke on it"

It hasn't sunken in yet that I've finished, I think it will tomorrow when I clean my room and start packing. And when I buy a trashy magazine, go out for lunch, sleep in......

End of an era kids, end of a significant chapters in our lives. We just attained us a degree - and doesn't it feel good :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home