Oldmain - New Year felicitations to you all

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Random Acts of Achievment



I've been thinking about this a bit lately - we all have big fat goals in our lives such as having a great career, owning a house, maybe starting a family (ew) becoming Prime Minister (you'd vote for me aye?!) etc etc

But what about those random goals that you think it would be cool to do before you die??

The streaker woman (I don't think it counts if you have a bikini on, but still, more power to her) had a list of stuff she wanted to do before she died - and now she's done them all. Kudos to her.

One thing I want to do in my life time, is be on an album cover. Of course, it wouldn't be my album (as I have no talent, and have the singing ability of a chainsaw) and I (personally) think modeling is filthy, but still - I think it would be cool to be on an album cover. It may not be my face - even my hand would do. It doesn't have to be a good band, but it would be my claim to the world.

People won't remember me for having a good job or whatever - but if someone bought a shitty album in 50 years time and asked "whose hand is that?" I would be stoked.

So what have you day-dreamed about doing?? What is your random thing that you want to do or be part of before you die?? And nothing serious or meaningful like "I want to help kids in Africa" or "I want to cure my herpes" - although finding the cure for herpes would be a really funny random act. I don't care how silly it is - or how you intend to do it (I'm aware that I may need to start a band with me playing the triangle, or start dating a rock star - possibly a crusty old one, urgh), share your day-dream - we're all friends here :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home