Oldmain - New Year felicitations to you all

Friday, February 16, 2007

Damn dirty butter chicken in the Plaza

I thought I might do a brief post just to inform everyone that the butter chicken place in the Plaza (I can't remember the spelling of the name) has not improved in service in any way, shape or form.
In fact I can safely say it has become worse.
Yesterday I decided that it had been a few months since I had last enjoyed a butter chicken, so why not indulge in one? Steph (who is moving to Christchurch on Tuesday) and I were shocked and horrified at the service of our favourite indian woman (the one who acts as if she's been sold into slavery or something).
Firstly she dropped Steph's naan. And proceeded to put it back in the bag (after looking round to assure herself that not too many people had seen). And when I say dropped, I mean she dropped it against her dirty apron and clutched at it with her hands that had been handling money seconds earlier.
Gross.
Secondly, when Steph asked if she could exchange her coke for a pump, the woman just ignored her.
I felt I needed to share this with you. Although no one remains in Palmy......
Hope everyone is doing great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home