Oldmain - New Year felicitations to you all

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Times they are a changing...

Yes kids, it's that time of the year - or that time of ones lifetime. It's the end of an era, it's the end of the semester, it's the end of university. Today I did a big-girl thing and booked Sparticus into a Cattery, and booked a moving company. So on Thursday, November 16th at 7am, the truck comes along and takes my shit, and moves it for me. Then I need to follow the truck in my wee car with my wee cat, to make sure they don't drop anything.

I can't believe we're nearly finished you guys!! Three years ago I was in my school uniform (a rather fetching green kilt and jersey) getting ready for bursary, then getting ready to move to a new town - in a new island!!! I've now been here for three whole years (managing to keep a cat alive for two of those years) and it's time for me to move on again. Now as much as I have campaigned to move away from Palmy, I have had some awesome times here - and despite the weather and location, my student years have been pretty booze filled and top notch (much of that thanks to you fullas).

So as we near to an end - I ask you to reminisce on your student years, and to share. It's not long now until we're adults in the big wide world with proper adult jobs. I don't ever want to grow up!!!

Now where is Sparticus so I can see if the fatty still fits her harness......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home