Oldmain - New Year felicitations to you all

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ah Tiny Teddy's - Why do you look at me the way you do?

Ah yes, the childhood treat that I actually didn't eat as a child.

Now I think I have been doing pretty well attempting to branch out into this "healthy" food stuff, and going for walks etc But alas, while walking through the supermarket with Kendall, on that fateful Wednesday (that's yesterday for those of you playing at home) I saw them. On special for $1.99, and I had a $2 coin in my wallet.

So the packet of Tiny Teddy's came home with me, and whilst writing me script I have demolished the majority of the Tiny Teddy population.

They are my source of weakness.....

Within a space of 24 hours, the majority of which the box has not been in the same room as me - I would have finished off an ENTIRE box of Tiny Teddy's - I could probably do it in a sitting if it wasn't for that fat teddy (makes me feel guilty, especially as there is more of that teddy to eat).

And the worst thing is, over exams, there will probably be more Tiny Teddy boxes and packets demolished. Soon I'll have secret stashes hidden around my room, in my car, in my cat's fur!! I'll be begging in the streets for change to help my habbit - WHEN WILL IT END?!?!

But as I glance over, there is a happy Tiny Teddy looking at me, half covered in milk chocolate, and all I want to do is eat his face off, and kill his family....

Guys, I think I have a problem.....

If you have spare Tiny Teddy's , please send to:

Tiny Teddy's Anonymous
C/O Roslyn Lusty
(Please post on my blog and I'll send you the address)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home