Oldmain - New Year felicitations to you all

Saturday, October 07, 2006

An interesting book. Or journal.

I just at this very second remembered the title of a book that I shelved this morning. Or yesterday morning, if you will.

The Production of Fermented Dairy Drinks.

Mmmmmmh, how's that for a title?

It was actually someone's postgrad project on yoghurt based beverages, but couldn't they have thought of a better title? Yes I know that yoghurt is a fermented bacteria filled form of milk or whatever but I mean honestly, I don't know about you but I don't think I ever want to have another smoothie ever again!

Fermented?! What were they thinking.........?

1 Comments:

  • I had just got home and remembered it! Don't ask me why I remembered it then! I have odd brain patterns maybe?

    I present my most sincere apologies if my behaviour has caused anyone any grief :-p

    By Blogger Susie, at 11:05 pm, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home