Oldmain - New Year felicitations to you all

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wow, Old Main, what a great idea!

Now I wonder if this will count as published work to get me into journo school?! Somehow I might be disappointed there, but I agree with you there Tim, Palmy is lacking in publications that students can write for!

So - great idea there! Hope we can all put this to good use!

And wow, that butter chicken today was good! ;-) Except those people who work at the BC place (wow I don't know what it's called even though we go there at least once a week!) have got some serious lack of people skills! Makes me quite upset sometimes!

Take care all - looking forward to this! :-)

2 Comments:

  • I like "Old Main"

    Rich old main...... haha. Sorry that was pretty lame!

    Despite the fact that it really does look like "Old Man" I think it is suitable..... Why not? SSLB1 wasn't the best lecture theatre if I recall correctly.... ;-)

    By Blogger Susie, at 8:05 pm, May 23, 2006  

  • I think you should call it "Old Main - up yours SSLB" or you could even change it to "Dissability Car Park - come one, come Rhall"

    By Blogger Roslyn, at 11:04 pm, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home